Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Monday, September 3, 2007

The Labor Day that wasn't

Earlier today I went jet-skiing for the first time ever. It was pretty sweet. This girl in my class's family has a lake house on Lake Tippecanoe, so a couple of us went down there and hung out this afternoon. But as you know, all breaks come to an end, and even though most of America is celebrating Labor Day tomorrow, I'm going to class. So I've spent all evening and night studying. Fun times.
I've thought more about my exam on Friday, and I really don't know whether or not I passed. I'm somewhat optimistic, but not TOO optimistic. Now, we were talking about our anatomy class with this girl's dad who's an orthopedic surgeon, and he seemed to think that having an ER doctor as our teacher instead of a professional Anatomist (i.e., somebody with a PhD in Anatomy) wasn't good. I don't know, but I do know that we don't have real lectures (which is probably the way I learn best), and our last test was insanely hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment