Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Now, its the weekend

Earlier today was the day of my first anatomy exam. The schedule is set up so that we have exams of Fridays, leaving us the weekend to do... whatever we want. Which is great. Anyway, the test was hard. Easily the hardest test I've had, it seemed to make no difference that I had spent hours and hours reading and learning, in the lab (until 3am last night), and thinking about almost nothing else. Imagine walking in off the street, sitting down, and taking an algebra test without ever studying for it--that's just about what I felt like.

But, at least I wasn't the only one who thought that. After the exam, everybody in my class stood around for awhile outside the school and just complained about it. So at least that made me feel like I wasn't the only one who didn't do amazing. I guess that's a good thing. Anyways, after the test, we all went out. And as much as I'd like to say we didn't even think about school, I'll be honest, we ended up talking about it quite a bit.

In closing, in approximately 12 hours, I will be attending the Notre Dame vs. Georgia Tech football game. Booya.

No comments:

Post a Comment