Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Calm Before The Storm

As of this weekend, I am done with my first class in medical school, and I am currently enjoying a LONG weekend (that's as opposed to a long Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.)! I've been back at the lake since Friday evening, and it's been good to finally leave the "Bend". Of course, I'm going back tomorrow, but I've still got a couple of days to kill before Biochemistry starts. Speaking of which, the joke that has kind of developed in my class during the time we were doing Anatomy was that for basically anything that anybody wanted to do, but didn't feel like they had time for, we could just say something like 'I'll have time for that once Biochem starts...' Well, we'll see if that pans out... At any rate, it will be something totally different.

Its great to be putting some 'water under the bridge', if you will, and get a whole class out of the way. I think I've said this before, but I really am starting to get used to what I'm doing, and getting better at it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment