Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I wish we could learn like the do in the Matrix

Big news, this is my 70th posting!!!

Now on to exciting things. This has been quite the week so far. We started microbiology, and we also started having class in the afternoon instead of the morning. I have to be honest, I thought that I would like it, but I really don't, even though I'm not really a morning person. We've got nothin until 1pm most days from now thru the end of April, and it really breaks up the day, so I feel like I'm not being quite as productive. Of course maybe its just because I'm not used to it. Regardless, we did have something in the morning today. It was a "Medical Ethics" lecture. Actually it wasn't that bad, it was pretty interesting. That's not to say that it was the greatest lecture I've ever been to, but it was better than hearing about antibacterial drugs, which is what we did this afternoon.

Of course, I've spent the remainder of the day memorizing said drugs. Well, let me repharase that, trying to memorize...

Quick update, my 5k is on the day after tomorrow. I should probably cut this short, I've got a long night ahead of me, and lots left to memorize.

1 comment: