Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Saturday, July 26, 2008

What is this "responsibility" you speak of?

Haha, the title of this post pretty much only applies for like the next two weeks... and not even really then... of course I'm not technically working or doing anything like that right now, but I AM moving, and I DO have to make sure that I'm ready for school to start on August 11th, and 9am, with Neurology. Not that I've studied the schedule or anything...

So, anyway, I'm pretty much just trying to get ready for vacation in Canada, while at the same time move out of my current apartment into my new house.

Anyway, that's about all that I've got to say right now, but I should probably make clear that I did not take the pictures in last week's post... I am not in violation of HIPAA as far as I know, I just got them off the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment