Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Epiphany

I apologize, it has been quite a while... however, in my defense, I have been busy (saving the world, finding lost treasure, reforming politics, time traveling, and still making time to enjoy the simple things in life), and just haven't quite gotten around to it. Anyway, I have to say that I have had an epiphany. The epiphany was: I don't like studying, and I don't want to do it anymore. But of course that isn't really an option, so I had to make a quick amendment to my epiphany, so now its just: I don't like studying, so I'm going to be as efficient at it as possible, so I can learn what I need to, and still try to enjoy life. Or keep from going crazy. Or both.

Anyway, to that end, I purchased a digital recording device, and I now record all the lectures, and I also record myself reading the outlines of material that they give us to memorize, and listen to it all in triple speed. All in all, I have to say, I'm starting to like the sound of my own voice. Oh, and I get things done like three times faster. Which leaves me plenty of time to do whatever I want. Like learn Metallica songs on my guitar with my roommates.

Actually, with my new and improved productivity, and also the 3-day Labor Day weekend, I ended up going up to St. Joseph, Michigan with some friends and hanging out at the beach, and out on the lake on their boat for a little while. Anyway, it was well-worth the trip, even if it means I missed out on studying all day.


I also lost my glasses at some point. Not sure how it happened, but I put them on my nightstand when I went to bed, and now they're nowhere to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment