Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!

This has been an eventful day so far. Nothing like a good 6 hours of lecture to put you in the mood for a good study session... of course we did have a lecture about pediatric cardiology, so that kind of made it ok. I mean, what's cooler than the Tetralogy of Fallot? (ice cold, if you're wondering...) Coming up tomorrow is the first of many pathology examinations, and I cannot wait. In fact, you might say that I've been waiting for this moment for all my life. (of course you could say that about any moment, but I digress--and I don't even know what that means!!!)

That's about it. I'm still holding down the fort in South Bend, trying to keep the crazy people from taking over... I think I'm losing, but that's another story.

Anyway, this is a very big day! This right here is the 100th post to this blog-a-thon! Of course I started over a year ago, which means I'm averaging less than 1 post for every 3 days... Not too worry though, I plan to keep going for at least another 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment