Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ding!

I took my big exam yesterday. It was loads of fun, as expected. The exam was at one of the Prometric test centers, and everything is on computers now, so I was just in a room with all different people taking all different tests, and there were about 3 shifts of high schoolers taking their SATs during the time I took my test... But at least its over now!

Anyway, I've spent the past two years in South Bend, but now it's on to the next stage of my foray into the world of medicine in Indianapolis. 

But before that, I have to move. Unfortunately, this is something like the 8th time I've moved in the last 6 years (if you count moving back and forth to and from college and my parents' house), and while that much experience should probably mean I'm getting good at it, and organized, and all of that, such is not the case. Regardless, like it or not, I'm moving to Indianapolis on Monday.

But most importantly, I'M DONE WITH STEP 1!!!

I would have titled this post "Bing!", but I think that would have been sending mixed messages.

1 comment: