Micro-Blog-a-Thon

Sunday, July 5, 2009

FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

I seriously considered making the words to "My Country 'Tis of Thee" the entirety of this post. But it seems that I may be a little late for that this year. Of course, there's always next year, or the year after, or the year after that, but not the year after that
On the bright side though, I've had a really great weekend, mostly filled with me catching up on sleep (although I've heard that's not actually possible, I'm willing to try anyway!), pretending to study, spending hours and hours watching tennis (a sport that I do not fully comprehend) with my roommate, and holding back the tears when I heard that the 4th of July fireworks were canceled due to rain.
Anyway, in case anyone's wondering, at press time, this OB/GYN clerkship has yet to convince Matt to be an obstetrician or a gynecologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment